Latina Mothers' Beliefs and Practices Related to Weight Status, Feeding, and the Development of Child Overweight
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 107–118, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Lindsay, A. C., Sussner, K. M., Greaney, M. L. and Peterson, K. E. (2011), Latina Mothers' Beliefs and Practices Related to Weight Status, Feeding, and the Development of Child Overweight. Public Health Nursing, 28: 107–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2010.00906.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!