Low-income Euro-American Mothers' Perceptions of Health and Self-care Practices
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 233–242, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Mendias, E. P., Clark, M. C., Guevara, E. B. and Svrcek, C. Y. (2011), Low-income Euro-American Mothers' Perceptions of Health and Self-care Practices. Public Health Nursing, 28: 233–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2010.00913.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.