Summaries of systematic reviews on public health nursing-related issues from the Cochrane Library, Cochrane Nursing Care Field, and other evidence review organizations
Reduction Versus Abrupt Cessation in Smokers Who Want to Quit: A Review Summary
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 54–56, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Young, C. and Skorga, P. (2011), Reduction Versus Abrupt Cessation in Smokers Who Want to Quit: A Review Summary. Public Health Nursing, 28: 54–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2010.00920.x
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.