Psychosocial Impact of a Positive HSV-2 Diagnosis on Adults with Unrecognized HSV-2 Infection
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 325–334, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Provenzale, A., Evans, K., Russell, J., Hoory, T. and Mark, H. (2011), Psychosocial Impact of a Positive HSV-2 Diagnosis on Adults with Unrecognized HSV-2 Infection. Public Health Nursing, 28: 325–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2010.00931.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.