Intention to Smoke Tobacco Using a Waterpipe Among Students in a Southeastern U.S. College
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 494–502, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Noonan, D., Kulbok, P. and Yan, G. (2011), Intention to Smoke Tobacco Using a Waterpipe Among Students in a Southeastern U.S. College. Public Health Nursing, 28: 494–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2011.00945.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!