Cluster Analysis Identifies Subpopulations for Health Promotion Campaign Design
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 451–457, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Mackert, M. and Walker, L. O. (2011), Cluster Analysis Identifies Subpopulations for Health Promotion Campaign Design. Public Health Nursing, 28: 451–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2011.00948.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!