Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Program Evaluations
Evaluating Perceptions of the Effectiveness of the Community Advisory Panel Model for Enhancing Service Delivery to Marginalized Populations
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 302–312, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Ramsay, J. T., Smith, P., Thompson, A., O'Campo, P., Nisenbaum, R., Watson, P., Park-Wylie, L., Bryant, T., Tandon, R. and Farah, M. (2012), Evaluating Perceptions of the Effectiveness of the Community Advisory Panel Model for Enhancing Service Delivery to Marginalized Populations. Public Health Nursing, 29: 302–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2011.00964.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.