The Decision to Receive Influenza Vaccination Among Nurses in North and South Dakota
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 116–125, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Johansen, L. J., Stenvig, T. and Wey, H. (2012), The Decision to Receive Influenza Vaccination Among Nurses in North and South Dakota. Public Health Nursing, 29: 116–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2011.00966.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!