Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Program Evaluations
Qualitative Exploration of the Acceptability of a Mobile Phone and Pedometer-Based Physical Activity Program in a Diverse Sample of Sedentary Women
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Public Health Nursing
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 232–240, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Fukuoka, Y., Lindgren, T. and Jong, S. (2012), Qualitative Exploration of the Acceptability of a Mobile Phone and Pedometer-Based Physical Activity Program in a Diverse Sample of Sedentary Women. Public Health Nursing, 29: 232–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2011.00997.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- NIH/NCRR NINR. Grant Number: K23NR011454
- UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: UL1 RR024131
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.