Special Features: Health Policy
Smoke-Free Policy and Alcohol Use Among Undergraduate College Students
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Public Health Nursing
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 256–265, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Butler, K. M., Rayens, M. K., Hahn, E. J., Adkins, S. M. and Staten, R. R. (2012), Smoke-Free Policy and Alcohol Use Among Undergraduate College Students. Public Health Nursing, 29: 256–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2011.01000.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.