Special Features: Methods
Clinical Indicators of the Nursing Diagnosis of “Imbalanced Nutrition: More than Body Requirements” in Pregnant Women
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 276–282, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Valente, M. M. Q. P., Moura, E. R. F., de Oliveira Lopes, M. V., de Castro Damasceno, A. K. and Evangelista, D. R. (2012), Clinical Indicators of the Nursing Diagnosis of “Imbalanced Nutrition: More than Body Requirements” in Pregnant Women. Public Health Nursing, 29: 276–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2012.01010.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.