Special Features: Methods
Social Network Analysis to Evaluate Nursing Interventions to Improve Self-Care
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 361–369, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Márquez-Serrano, M., González-Juárez, X., Castillo-Castillo, L. E., González-González, L. and Idrovo, A. J. (2012), Social Network Analysis to Evaluate Nursing Interventions to Improve Self-Care. Public Health Nursing, 29: 361–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2012.01014.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.