Populations at Risk Across the Lifespan: Program Evaluations
The Effect of Early Postpartum Home Visits by Health Visitors: A Natural Experiment
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 289–301, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Kronborg, H., Væth, M. and Kristensen, I. (2012), The Effect of Early Postpartum Home Visits by Health Visitors: A Natural Experiment. Public Health Nursing, 29: 289–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2012.01019.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!