Special Features: Education
Political Astuteness of Baccalaureate Nursing Students Following an Active Learning Experience in Health Policy
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 433–443, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Byrd, M. E., Costello, J., Gremel, K., Schwager, J., Blanchette, L. and Malloy, T. E. (2012), Political Astuteness of Baccalaureate Nursing Students Following an Active Learning Experience in Health Policy. Public Health Nursing, 29: 433–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2012.01032.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.