Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 29, Issue 4, page 384, July/August 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Corrigendum. Public Health Nursing, 29: 384. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2012.01033.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Vol. 29, Issue 3, 218–231, Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
The authors of the article entitled ‘Evaluation of a Public Health Nurse Visiting Program for Pregnant and Parenting Teens’ published in the May/June 2012 issue (29:3 pp. 218–231) would like to inform the readers that:
- On page 225, Table 1, fifth bullet point in the right hand column, the percentage value of 3% is incorrect and should have been changed to 4%. The text should have read as “34 (4%) MVNA teens had a subsequent birth compared to 49 (4%) of all teen births (includes both MVNA and non-MVNA teens).”
- On page 226, below the heading “Birth outcomes,” the fourth sentence contains an error, “Adequate pre natal care (defined as having nine or more prenatal visits started in the second or third trimester of pregnancy) was also higher for program participants compared to nonparticipants.” The text that reads “second or third trimester” is wrong and should have been changed to “first or second trimester”.”
- On page 226, below the heading “Delay of subsequent pregnancy,” the sentence that reads “For teens who participated in the program, 34 (3%) had a subsequent birth during the stated time period compared to 49 (4%) of all teens in the metropolitan area, based on birth record data.” contains an error. The percentage value of 3% is incorrect and should have been changed to 4%.
We apologize for these errors.