Populations at Risk Across the Life-span: Case Studies
Factors Influencing Health Behaviors of Younger Women After Menopause-Inducing Cancer Treatment
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 106–116, March/April 2013
How to Cite
McCarthy, A. L., Tramm, R., Shaban, R. Z. and Yates, P. (2013), Factors Influencing Health Behaviors of Younger Women After Menopause-Inducing Cancer Treatment. Public Health Nursing, 30: 106–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2012.01045.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Queensland Nursing Council
- Griffith University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!