Populations at Risk Across the Life-span: Population Studies
Health Promotores' Perceptions of their Communities' Health Needs, Knowledge, and Resource Needs in Rural Nicaragua
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 94–105, March/April 2013
How to Cite
McDermott-Levy, R. and Weatherbie, K. (2013), Health Promotores' Perceptions of their Communities' Health Needs, Knowledge, and Resource Needs in Rural Nicaragua. Public Health Nursing, 30: 94–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2012.01047.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.