The Case for Interprofessional Education
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 385–387, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Abrams, S. E. (2012), The Case for Interprofessional Education. Public Health Nursing, 29: 385–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2012.01049.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.