Special Features: Education
A Nutrition Education Intervention for Anthropometric and Biochemical Profiles of Rural Older Malays with Metabolic Syndrome
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Public Health Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 140–149, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Shahar, S., Adznam, S. N., Lee, L. K., Yusof, N. A. M., Salleh, M. and Mohamed Sakian, N. I. (2013), A Nutrition Education Intervention for Anthropometric and Biochemical Profiles of Rural Older Malays with Metabolic Syndrome. Public Health Nursing, 30: 140–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1446.2012.01051.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.