This study was supported by the Orion Corporation Research FoundatioB, Helsinki, Finland.
Percutaneous Absorption of Hydrocortisone During and After the Acute Phase of Dermatitis in Children
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 276–279, November 1988
How to Cite
Turpeinen, M., Lehtokoski-Lehtiniemi, E., Leisti, S. and Salo, O. P. (1988), Percutaneous Absorption of Hydrocortisone During and After the Acute Phase of Dermatitis in Children. Pediatric Dermatology, 5: 276–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.1988.tb00904.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.