Keratitis, Ichthyosis, and Deafness (KID) Syndrome in Half Sibs
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
© 1998 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 219–221, May-June 1998
How to Cite
Koné-Paut, I., Hesse, S., Palix, C., Rey, R., Rémédiani, K., Garnier, J.-M. and Berbis, P. (1998), Keratitis, Ichthyosis, and Deafness (KID) Syndrome in Half Sibs. Pediatric Dermatology, 15: 219–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.1998.tb01320.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.