Letters to the Editor are welcomed for publication (subject to editing). Letters must be signed by all authors, typewritten double spaced, and must not exceed two pages of text including references. Two copies of all letters should be submitted along with one copy on disk. Letters should not duplicate material submitted or published in other journals. Prepublication proofs will not be provided.
Multidrug-Resistant Cutaneous Tuberculosis: Response to Therapy
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2003
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 545–547, November 2003
How to Cite
Nanda, S., Rajpal, M. and Reddy, B. S. N. (2003), Multidrug-Resistant Cutaneous Tuberculosis: Response to Therapy. Pediatric Dermatology, 20: 545–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2003.20622.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.