Evaluation of Adrenal Suppression of a Lipid Enhanced, Topical Emollient Cream Formulation of Hydrocortisone Butyrate 0.1% in Treating Children with Atopic Dermatitis
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 81–84, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Eichenfield, L., Ellis, C. N., Fivenson, D., Hebert, A. A., Dromgoole, S. and Piacquadio, D. (2007), Evaluation of Adrenal Suppression of a Lipid Enhanced, Topical Emollient Cream Formulation of Hydrocortisone Butyrate 0.1% in Treating Children with Atopic Dermatitis. Pediatric Dermatology, 24: 81–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2007.00342.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!