Letters to the Editor are welcomed for publication (subject to editing). Letters must be signed by all authors, typewritten double spaced, and must not exceed two pages of text including references. Two copies of all letters should be submitted along with one copy on disk. Letters should not duplicate material submitted or published in other journals. Prepublication proofs will not be provided.
Acute Generalized Exanthematous Pustulosis in a Child
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 93–95, January/February 2007
How to Cite
SEZER, E., SEZER, T., KOSEOGLU, D. and FILIZ, N. O. (2007), Acute Generalized Exanthematous Pustulosis in a Child. Pediatric Dermatology, 24: 93–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2007.00346.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!