Winnie the Pooh and Psoriasis Too: An Isomorphic Response of Guttate Psoriasis in a Tattoo
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages E70–E72, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Horner, K. L., Chien, A. J., Edenholm, M. and Hornung, R. L. (2007), Winnie the Pooh and Psoriasis Too: An Isomorphic Response of Guttate Psoriasis in a Tattoo. Pediatric Dermatology, 24: E70–E72. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2007.00445.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!