Uncombable Hair Syndrome, Mental Retardation, Single Palmar Crease and Arched Palate in a Patient with Neurofibromatosis Type I
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages E73–E75, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Schena, D., Germi, L., Zamperetti, M. R., Darra, F., Giacopuzzi, S. and Girolomoni, G. (2007), Uncombable Hair Syndrome, Mental Retardation, Single Palmar Crease and Arched Palate in a Patient with Neurofibromatosis Type I. Pediatric Dermatology, 24: E73–E75. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2007.00446.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.