Atopic Dermatitis Among 2-Year Olds; High Prevalence, but Predominantly Mild Disease—The PACT Study, Norway
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 13–18, January/February 2008
How to Cite
Smidesang, I., Saunes, M., Storrø, O., Øien, T., Holmen, T. L., Johnsen, R. and Henriksen, A. H. (2008), Atopic Dermatitis Among 2-Year Olds; High Prevalence, but Predominantly Mild Disease—The PACT Study, Norway. Pediatric Dermatology, 25: 13–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2007.00574.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.