Infantile Hemangiomas: How Common Are They? A Systematic Review of the Medical Literature
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 168–173, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Kilcline, C. and Frieden, I. J. (2008), Infantile Hemangiomas: How Common Are They? A Systematic Review of the Medical Literature. Pediatric Dermatology, 25: 168–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2008.00626.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.