The Clinical Trials Supporting Benzyl Alcohol Lotion 5% (UlesfiaTM): A Safe and Effective Topical Treatment for Head Lice (Pediculosis Humanus Capitis)
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 19–24, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Meinking, T. L., Villar, M. E., Vicaria, M., Eyerdam, D. H., Paquet, D., Mertz-Rivera, K., Rivera, H. F., Hiriart, J. and Reyna, S. (2010), The Clinical Trials Supporting Benzyl Alcohol Lotion 5% (UlesfiaTM): A Safe and Effective Topical Treatment for Head Lice (Pediculosis Humanus Capitis). Pediatric Dermatology, 27: 19–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2009.01059.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!