A Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing the Efficacy of Selenium Sulfide Shampoo 1% and Ciclopirox Shampoo 1% as Adjunctive Treatments for Tinea Capitis in Children
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 459–462, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Chen, C., Koch, L. H., Dice, J. E., Dempsey, K. K., Moskowitz, A. B., Barnes-Eley, M. L., Hubbard, T. W. and Williams, J. V. (2010), A Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing the Efficacy of Selenium Sulfide Shampoo 1% and Ciclopirox Shampoo 1% as Adjunctive Treatments for Tinea Capitis in Children. Pediatric Dermatology, 27: 459–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2010.01093.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.