Polyomavirus BK: Possibly Associated Skin Eruption in a Patient with Hemorrhagic Cystitis
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 76–77, January/February 2011
How to Cite
MEDEIROS, P. V., ABAGGE, K. T., CARVALHO, V. O., BONFIM, C. M. and RABONI, S. M. (2011), Polyomavirus BK: Possibly Associated Skin Eruption in a Patient with Hemorrhagic Cystitis. Pediatric Dermatology, 28: 76–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2010.01252.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.