Psoriasiform Type of Lichen Scrofulosorum: Clue to Disseminated Tuberculosis
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 532–534, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Kumar, U., Sethuraman, G., Verma, P., Das, P. and Sharma, V. K. (2011), Psoriasiform Type of Lichen Scrofulosorum: Clue to Disseminated Tuberculosis. Pediatric Dermatology, 28: 532–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2010.01304.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.