Childhood Tinea Incognito Caused by Trichophyton mentagrophytes var. interdigitale Mimicking Pustular Psoriasis
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 738–739, November/December 2011
How to Cite
KAWAKAMI, Y., OYAMA, N., SAKAI, E., NISHIYAMA, K., SUZUTANI, T. and YAMAMOTO, T. (2011), Childhood Tinea Incognito Caused by Trichophyton mentagrophytes var. interdigitale Mimicking Pustular Psoriasis. Pediatric Dermatology, 28: 738–739. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2010.01380.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.