New Syndrome of Congenital Circumferential Skin Folds Associated with Multiple Congenital Anomalies
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 89–95, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Basel-Vanagaite, L., Sprecher, E., Gat, A., Merlob, P., Albin-Kaplanski, A., Konen, O., Solomon, B. D., Muenke, M., Grzeschik, K.-H. and Sirota, L. (2012), New Syndrome of Congenital Circumferential Skin Folds Associated with Multiple Congenital Anomalies. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 89–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01403.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.