Letters to the Editor are welcomed for publication (subject to editing). Letters must be signed by all authors, and must not exceed two pages of text including references. Letters should not duplicate material submitted or published in other journals. Prepublication proofs will not be provided.
Response to “Comment on: Vitiligo Treatment in Childhood: A State of the Art Review”
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 3, page 354, May/June 2011
How to Cite
TAMESIS, M. E.B. and MORELLI, J. G. (2011), Response to “Comment on: Vitiligo Treatment in Childhood: A State of the Art Review”. Pediatric Dermatology, 28: 354. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01443.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!