Systemic Treatment of Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis with Azathioprine and Mycophenolate Mofetil
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 689–694, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Waxweiler, W. T., Agans, R. and Morrell, D. S. (2011), Systemic Treatment of Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis with Azathioprine and Mycophenolate Mofetil. Pediatric Dermatology, 28: 689–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01488.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.