Systemic Treatment of Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis with Azathioprine and Mycophenolate Mofetil
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 689–694, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Waxweiler, W. T., Agans, R. and Morrell, D. S. (2011), Systemic Treatment of Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis with Azathioprine and Mycophenolate Mofetil. Pediatric Dermatology, 28: 689–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01488.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!