Frequency and Severity of Diaper Dermatitis with Use of Traditional Chinese Cloth Diapers: Observations in 3- to 9-Month-Old Children
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 380–386, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Liu, N., Wang, X. and Odio, M. (2011), Frequency and Severity of Diaper Dermatitis with Use of Traditional Chinese Cloth Diapers: Observations in 3- to 9-Month-Old Children. Pediatric Dermatology, 28: 380–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01494.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!