Frequency and Severity of Diaper Dermatitis with Use of Traditional Chinese Cloth Diapers: Observations in 3- to 9-Month-Old Children
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 380–386, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Liu, N., Wang, X. and Odio, M. (2011), Frequency and Severity of Diaper Dermatitis with Use of Traditional Chinese Cloth Diapers: Observations in 3- to 9-Month-Old Children. Pediatric Dermatology, 28: 380–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01494.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.