Ectodermal Abnormalities in Patients with Kabuki Syndrome
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 507–511, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Abdel-Salam, G. M.H., Afifi, H. H., Eid, M. M., El-Badry, T. H. and Kholoussi, N. (2011), Ectodermal Abnormalities in Patients with Kabuki Syndrome. Pediatric Dermatology, 28: 507–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01495.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!