These authors contributed equally to this work.
Clonality of Staphylococcus aureus Colonization over Time in Attendees of a Camp for Children with Chronic Dermatoses
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 519–523, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Graber, C. J., Shane, A. L., Weintrub, P. and Chambers, H. F. (2011), Clonality of Staphylococcus aureus Colonization over Time in Attendees of a Camp for Children with Chronic Dermatoses. Pediatric Dermatology, 28: 519–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01508.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.