Five Cases of Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha–Induced Psoriasis Presenting with Severe Scalp Involvement in Children
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 454–459, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Perman, M. J., Lovell, D. J., Denson, L. A., Farrell, M. K. and Lucky, A. W. (2012), Five Cases of Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha–Induced Psoriasis Presenting with Severe Scalp Involvement in Children. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 454–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01521.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!