Bra-Associated Allergic Contact Dermatitis: P-Tert-Butylphenol Formaldehyde Resin as the Culprit
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 540–541, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Herro, E. M., Friedlander, S. F. and Jacob, S. E. (2012), Bra-Associated Allergic Contact Dermatitis: P-Tert-Butylphenol Formaldehyde Resin as the Culprit. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 540–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01533.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!