Presented in part as an oral presentation at ISSVA, April 2010, and as a poster and an oral presentation at the 19th Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, October 6–10, 2010, Gothenburg, Sweden (Poster Prize Award).
Propranolol versus Prednisone in the Treatment of Infantile Hemangiomas: A Retrospective Comparative Study
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 649–654, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Bertrand, J., McCuaig, C., Dubois, J., Hatami, A., Ondrejchak, S. and Powell, J. (2011), Propranolol versus Prednisone in the Treatment of Infantile Hemangiomas: A Retrospective Comparative Study. Pediatric Dermatology, 28: 649–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01551.x
Julie Powell, M.D., Afshin Hatami, M.D., and Catherine McCuaig, M.D., are clinical investigators for Pierre Fabre.
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.