CLINICAL AND LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS
Tinea Faciei Due to Microsporum canis in Children: A Survey of 46 Cases in the District of Cagliari (Italy)
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 409–413, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Atzori, L., Aste, N., Aste, N. and Pau, M. (2012), Tinea Faciei Due to Microsporum canis in Children: A Survey of 46 Cases in the District of Cagliari (Italy). Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 409–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01595.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.