Comma Hairs in Tinea Capitis: A Useful Dermatoscopic Sign for Diagnosis of Tinea Capitis
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 223–224, March/April 2012
How to Cite
MAPELLI, E. T. M., GUALANDRI, L., CERRI, A. and MENNI, S. (2012), Comma Hairs in Tinea Capitis: A Useful Dermatoscopic Sign for Diagnosis of Tinea Capitis. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 223–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01598.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!