Extensive Facial and Orbital Infantile Hemangiomas Associated with High Intraocular Pressure
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 151–154, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Shatriah, I., Norazizah, M.-A., Wan-Hitam, W.-H., Wong, A.-R., Yunus, R. and Leo, S.-W. (2013), Extensive Facial and Orbital Infantile Hemangiomas Associated with High Intraocular Pressure. Pediatric Dermatology, 30: 151–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01618.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.