Is Speckled Lentiginous Nevus Really Prone to Dysplasia/Neoplasia?
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 546–547, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Torchia, D. and Schachner, L. A. (2012), Is Speckled Lentiginous Nevus Really Prone to Dysplasia/Neoplasia?. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 546–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01621.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!