Letters to the Editor are welcomed for publication (subject to editing). Letters must be signed by all authors, and must not exceed two pages of text including references. Letters should not duplicate material submitted or published in other journals. Prepublication proofs will not be provided.
Long-Term Follow-Up of Previously Reported Case of Trichomegaly Associated with Alopecia Areata in a 3-Year-Old Girl
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 234–235, March/April 2012
How to Cite
DROUBI, D., NAZARETH, M. R. and ROTHMAN, I. L. (2012), Long-Term Follow-Up of Previously Reported Case of Trichomegaly Associated with Alopecia Areata in a 3-Year-Old Girl. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 234–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01622.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.