Intravenous Immunoglobulin to Treat Severe Atopic Dermatitis in Children: A Case Series
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 177–181, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Turner, P. J., Kakakios, A., Wong, L.-C., Wong, M. and Campbell, D. E. (2012), Intravenous Immunoglobulin to Treat Severe Atopic Dermatitis in Children: A Case Series. Pediatric Dermatology, 29: 177–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2011.01654.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.